1. A big black bear sat on a big black bug.
2. A big black bug bit a big black bear and made the big black bear bleed blood.
3. A big black bug bit a big black dog on his big black nose!
4. A loyal warrior will rarely worry why we rule.
5. A noise annoys an oyster, but a noisy noise annoys an oyster more!
6. Ann and Andy's anniversary is in April.
7. Bake big batches of bitter brown bread.
8. Big black bugs bleed blue black blood but baby black bugs bleed blue blood.
9. Black background, brown background.
10. Blake's black bike's back brake bracket block broke.
11. Blue glue gun, green glue gun.
12. Caution: Wide Right Turns
13. Each Easter Eddie eats eighty Easter eggs.
14. Elizabeth has eleven elves in her elm tree.
15. Elizabeth's birthday is on the third Thursday of this month.
16. Fresh fried fish, Fish fresh fried, Fried fish fresh, Fish fried fresh.
17. Freshly fried fresh flesh
18. Green glass globes glow greenly.
19. He threw three balls.
20. He threw three free throws.
21. Here's an easy game to play. Here's an easy thing to say:
22. How many cookies could a good cook cook If a good cook could cook cookies? A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies.
23. How may saws could a saw if a could saw saws?
24. How much oil boil can a gum boil boil if a gum boil can boil oil?
25. I thought a thought. But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought. If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much.
26. I wish I were what I was when I wished I were what I am.
27. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.
28. I wish you were a fish in my dish
29. If two witches would watch two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
30. If you notice this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
31. It's not the cough that carries you off, it's the coffin they carry you off in!
32. Little red lorry
33. Miss Smith's fish-sauce shop seldom sells shellfish.
34. Never trouble about trouble until trouble troubles you!
35. Nothing is worth thousands of deaths.
36. Picky people pick Peter Pan Peanut Butter. Peter Pan Peanut is the peanut picky people pick.
37. Ripe white wheat reapers reap ripe white wheat right.
38. She said she should sit.
39. She sells sea shells on the seashore. The seashells she sells are seashells she is sure.
40. Shut up the shutters and sit in the shop.
41. Silly sheep weep and sleep.
42. Six shining cities, six shining cities, six shining cities.
43. Six sick sea-serpents swam the seven seas.
44. Six sleek swans swam swiftly southwards
45. Stupid superstition!
46. The batter with the butter is the batter that is better!
47. The great Greek grape growers grow great Greek grapes.
48. The soldier's shoulder surely hurts!
49. There those thousand thinkers were thinking how did the other three thieves go through.
50. There's a sandwich on the sand which was sent by a sane witch.
51. Two tiny tigers take two taxis to town.
52. Very well, very well, very well ...
53. What noise annoys an oyster most? A noisy noise annoys an oyster most.
A tree toad loved a she-toad who lived up in a tree.He was a two-toed tree toad but a three-toed toad was she.The two-toed tree toad tried to win the three-toed she-toad's heart,for the two-toed tree toad loved the ground that the three-toed tree toad trod.But the two-toed tree toad tried in vain.He couldn't please her whim.From her tree toad bower with her three-toed power the she-toad vetoed him.
A big black bug bit a big black bear,made the big black bear bleed blood.
A big black bug bit a big black bear.Where's the big black bear the big black bug bit?
A bitter biting bittern bit a better brother bittern,and the bitter better bittern bit the bitter biter back.And the bitter bittern,bitten,by the better bitten bittern,said:"I'm a bitter biter bit,alack!"
A bloke's back bike brake block broke.
A box of biscuits,a batch of mixed biscuits.
A flea and a fly flew up in a flue.Said the flea,"Let us fly!" Said the fly,"Let us flee!" So they flew through a flaw in the flue.
A laurel-crowned clown!
A lusty lady loved a lawyer and longed to lure him from his laboratory.
A noisy noise annoys an oyster.
A pleasant place to place a plaice is a place where a plaice is pleased to be placed.
A skunk sat on a stump.The skunk thought the stump stunk,and the stump thought the skunk stunk.
A tidy tiger tied a tie tighter to tidy her tiny tail.
A tutor who tooted a flute tried to tutor two tooters to toot.Said the two to their tutor,"Is it harder to toot or to tutor two tooters to toot?"
All I want is a proper cup of coffee made in a proper copper coffee pot,you can believe it or not,but I just want a cup of coffee in a proper coffee pot.Tin coffee pots or iron coffee pots are of no use to me.If I can't have a proper cup of coffee in a proper copper coffee pot,I'll have a cup of tea!
Amidst the mists and coldest frosts,with stoutest wrists and loudest boasts,he thrusts his fist against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts.
Are our oars oak?